Selling a home in Northern Virginia
My unique model calls for just
4½% FULL SERVICE LISTINGS
To learn more about my program and how to get what I think is the best representation money can buy read my new real estate article "Why you should never pay more than 4½% to sell your home."
· Licensed Principal Broker with Samson Properties - Highest level of education you can get as an agent. Less then 1% of Realtors attain this.
· Over $200 Million Sold through 2014 and counting...
· Northern Virginia Association of Realtors Lifetime Top Producer Award
· #1 in individual sales out of over 1,100 Samson Properties agents
· NVAR Multi Million Dollar Club and Lifetime Top Producer
With the majority of home buyers looking for homes on line now I focus all of my marketing dollars on making your house shine on the internet. That creates maximum exposure for your house and gives your home the best chance to sell quickly and for the most money possible. Why is it important to market your home on the internet?.
Below is a rundown of just some of the advantages you receive when I am your realtor.
· Featured on our website and Samson Properties website
· Social and Mobile Marketing
· Top Agents Network
· Unique property URL, 3D virtual tour, and youtube video
· Just Listed/Sold Postcards
· Samson Properties Newsletter
FOLLOW – UP/FEEDBACK & COMMUNICATION
· Showing Time (Interactive Feedback System) & Immediate follow-up on showings
· Always answer my phone and answer e-mails in a timely fashion
· Daily Updates on what's going on in your neighborhood
· Weekly Realtor.com Reports
MY ADDITIONAL FEATURES
· Free Staging Consultations with www.PreferredStaging.com
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is my top priority.
So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let's get started!
For a comprehensive video series please visit www.samsontoday.com.
The following articles are a great place to start if you're looking for information about the sales process and how you can get more for your home when you decide to sell in Northern Virginia.
|Preparing Your Home to Sell||How to Set a List Price for Your Home|
|Get Your House Ready to Show Buyers||Why Use a Realtor when Selling a Home|